Monday 6 September 2010

An ordinary day!


I went out with my friends today for a coffee in morning. We felt to walk it there instead of driving as the coffee place is just 10 minutes away from her house. We sat down for a coffee and then set off to window shop. I said to her that "I will not buy anything". All my friends have told me that it's an issue that needs to be sorted out, however I usually tend to ignore what they and recycle it out of my system.
We set off to the chemist as my friend needed to buy some medicine. We spent nearly 30 minutes in the shop as not only were we looking at medicine section, she would find me lurking around in the cosmetics isle. I spent nearly $80 in the shop buying make-up. We left the shop and went back to her place. I opened my shopping bag and felt the urge to feel sick. I was disgusted to what things I had bought and how unnecassary they were. Just another ordinary ay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment